Read more ...
Good News! After PO-V, RRB-IV, IBPS has just released the official notification of Clerk Common Written Examination (CWE-V) 2015. The notification of IBPS RRB-IV and IBPS PO-V have been published in the month of June. Now the notification for Clerk recruitment 2015 has been available. Read out further to know more details about IBPS Clerk-V 2015 online recruitment exam.
Vacancy, Eligibility details of IBPS Clerk-V Recruitment 2015
Vacancy : The details of vacancy has not been released now. It will be available after the completion of recruitment process.
Participating Banks which will recruit through IBPS Clerk-V recruitment :
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Age Limit : Between 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2015.
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. He/ she must have a proficiency of local language of that state from where he/ she will apply for. Knowledge in basic computer level is desirable.
Application Fees: Rs. 600 for UR/ OBC and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/ PWD/EXSM.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk-V Exam :
Candidates are required to apply through online mode of application. The details of online registration process are given in the official advertisement.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates- 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination (Prelim) : 18.11.2015 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary - 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th December, 2015
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : December 2015
- Online Examination – Main : 2nd & 3rd January, 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main : January, 2015
- Download of call letters for interview : January, 2015
- Conduct of interview : February 2016
- Provisional Allotment : April 2016
Read Out Official Notification here
Related Posts :